Slashdot: John Gilmore Analyzes NSA Obstruction of Crypto In IPSEC

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 8 17:07:43 UTC 2013

And there is this:

http://antimatter15.com/wp/2013/09/x-no-wiretap/

which I think is Swiftian satire, but I'm not entirely certain...

Peter

> "In a recent article posted on the cryptography mailing list, long
> time civil libertarian and free software entrepreneur John Gilmore has
> analyzed possible NSA obstruction of cryptography in IPSEC. He
> suggests that packet processing in the Linux kernel had been
> obstructed by one kernel developer. Gilmore suggests that the NSA has
> been plotting against strong cryptography on mobile phones."
>
> <http://linux.slashdot.org/story/13/09/07/195241/john-gilmore-analyzes-nsa-obstruction-of-crypto-in-ipsec>
>
> --
>   Scott Elcomb
>   @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more
>
>   Atomic OS: Self Contained Microsystems
>   http://code.google.com/p/atomos/
>
>   Member of the Pirate Party of Canada
>   http://www.pirateparty.ca/

Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto
http://www.syscompdesign.com
USB Oscilloscope and Waveform Generator
647-839-0325