Moving Web Hosting

Tim Tisdall tisdall-DXT9u3ndKiSh7up9GtFB90EOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 5 13:35:52 UTC 2013

digitalocean.com has $5/month VPS instances provided you're okay with doing
everything yourself (you start with a fresh OS install and you need to set
everything up yourself).

I don't use them 24/7 so I can't say much about reliability, but I've had
no issues.

If you want a cheap shared hosting that you control stuff through CPanel
then bluehost or http://www.hostpapa.ca/ are both acceptable.