IPv6 Providers?

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 31 16:46:10 UTC 2013

Scott Sullivan wrote:
>> Neil, I'd love to know which broker you using. Maybe you could let us
>> know your experience and break it out in to a separate thread for others
>> to chime in on?
>
> I meant James there.
> James, mind following up on that here?

I use Freenet6 through gogo6
http://www.gogo6.com/main

You have to register for the web site and then again if you want to have
a static IPv6 address or subnet.  They have client software for Windows
and Linux/Mac/Unix.  The Linux software has to be compiled and there's a
minor patch needed for later versions of GCC.  They provide a /56
subnet.  I've had mine for about 3.5 years.