Raspberry Pi Toronto Meetup

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 11 17:03:12 UTC 2013

Hi. Sorry I wasn't  able to make the meeting this week. I still have
Colin's hardware and my dues ready to bring.

What I did stumble upon, totally by accident (seeing signs while walking
home from work) was that there was a Toronto Raspberry Pi
Meetup<http://www.meetup.com/Raspberry-Pi/events/119720532/>held last
night at the Seneca at Yorkcampus.

Highlights of the night were an introduction to the "noobs" booting system
for the Pi, as well as an explanation by Meetup leader Chris Tyler about
the differences between the various ARM architectures.

Looks like they are planning on making the meetup a regular event, second
Thursday of the month at Seneca at York. The theme for next week is motorized
devices.

If interested just follow this link <http://www.meetup.com/Raspberry-Pi>.

--
Evan Leibovitch