Free to a good home

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 5 05:01:40 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I have a few other components that I can't use and are taking up space. All
are fully functional but have no manuals, driver disks or original
packaging; I'll bring then to the TLUG meeting, offered to the first person
to indicate they want them, who buys me a curry before the meeting.

   1. Asus ENGT220 graphics
card<http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/ENGT220DI1GD2LP/> (Nvidia
   GT220)
   2. Gigabyte (I think) GT210 graphics card (half-height bracket)
   3. D-Link DKVM-4 <http://www.pcworld.com/product/pg/409642/detail> KVM
   for PS2 mouse/keyboard/VGA (with all cables)
   4. Asus A8S-X motherboard, populated with 3GB RAM (the max it will take)
   and an Athlon 64 CPU (with oem fan)

Email me directly if interested in any of them.

- Evan

PS: Does anyone here know if Freegeek would be interested in anything
unclaimed?