GeeNifty: Override Firefox's Newtab page for a custom page.

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 3 23:32:35 UTC 2013

On 13-10-03 12:46 AM, Scott Sullivan wrote:
> Interesting Addon, but not fit for the purpose outlined. It adds way to much
> visual clutter and is limited to only nine items. Business workflows can not
> be so cleanly organized nor that limited.

Firefox already comes with a form of speed dial with 9 images on it. You see
it everytime you ask for a new tab or window.

I use it for some common things. One of the items on my speed dial is for a
locally stored web page with an organized list of my most common places to
visit. Between that and the favourites tool bar I can get to my most common
places quite quickly.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.