HDMI to VGA adapter has arrived.

Paul Mora paul-HzDep54A8sA at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 2 18:57:18 UTC 2013

Hi.

Just to add a bit to this thread...

I bought this HDMI to VGA adapter for my Pi from Canada Computers:
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=98_106&item_id=058384

While it is a bit more expensive than something you could get online, it
was readily available.

It worked well with the Pi, and includes a jack on the side where you can
plug in headphones or an external speaker. So the audio in the Pi doesn't
have to be configured to use the Pi's native jack.

It does, however, draw on the Pi's power. I had issues when using the
adapter and a TP-LINK USB Wireless N nano adapter. Changing the power
adapter to something a bit stronger fixed that.

pm

--
*Paul Mora*
email: paul-HzDep54A8sA at public.gmane.org