Stallman about surveillance

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 8 02:36:57 UTC 2013

Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> If you ever get the chance to tour the IESO's super-secret HQ in
> Oakville

Actually, it's in Mississauga, on the east side of Winston Churchill and
yes, I have been in their a few times with work, but I didn't see that
clock.  Years ago, at work, we used clocks made by a company called
Austron, which received the Loran C signals, to provide a stable,
accurate clock for running a TDM telecommunications network.  These
days, all my computers use NTP and I also have a clock that receives WWVB