Looking for something that allows me to do remote calls

Dave Cramer davecramer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 4 14:53:24 UTC 2013

I forgot to add one criteria, I do not want the client end to run Java,
these are small machines, so something written in C or with a much smaller
footprint than java would be nice

I've tried jsch, getting the end of the stream is a PITA. I am going to
play around with a custom prompt to mark the end.

Dave Cramer