RedHat Day

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 29 18:10:07 UTC 2013

I subscribe to a Linux on Mainframe list too, and a guy there told us he
was at the airport flying somewhere and overheard an old lady telling
another lady about a big conference, Red Hats and Fedoras... He got
interested, as it's very rare to see a old woman talking passionately about
Linux, and went to talk to the woman. That was not a long conversation,
because as soon as we mentioned kernel, bash and networking he understood
that she was talking about something else... So she handed him a flyer to
the Red Hat Society or something like that...

The troubles of misused terminology...

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.