BeagleBone Black - WAS: Time for Pi

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 22 13:23:48 UTC 2013

On DX.com I bought a heat sink for RasPi (not shipped yet) for $2.10 (
http://dx.com/p/207119). It's copper based, has a sticker under it, so it
will be glued to the chip.
I think you would be able to use it on BBB. I will buy a couple more to
stick to my old BeagleBone too... For now I have two aluminium heat sinks
over the Pi (cpu and chipset), not glued, just over it, and it falls off
every time someone knocks over it (pretty rarely, though).

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.