Question about Compose key

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon May 13 16:49:24 UTC 2013

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> You had way too much fun there.

For "fun", you should try using a Canadian French keyboard for English
or vice versa.  Several years ago, I worked at IBM and part of my work
involved testing the standard desktop images in both English and
French.  I often found myself with the wrong keyboard for the language I
was working in.

BTW, anyone else remember when the Eaton's and Sears catalogs carried
typewriters available with either French or English keyboards?