Debian 7.0 "Wheezy" released

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun May 5 11:13:40 UTC 2013

Just to note, Debian 7.0 "Wheezy " has been released, with the
official announcement being here:
http://www.debian.org/News/2013/20130504 .

Something I noticed of interest in the release party list is the
number of release parties by country (see:
http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyWheezy). According to the list NO
country is having more release parties than Canada and only India is
tied with Canada. So, the Canadian cities that have release parties
planned are Kitchener-Waterloo, Montreal, Quebec City, and Toronto.

I have downloaded the CD images for the i386 and AMD64. I'll burn a
few copies of each for this evening's party, but this is where the
torrents come into their own...

Colin McGregor