English keyboard on Lenovo/Toshiba laptop?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 18 14:31:06 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:59:36PM -0400, William Park wrote:
> I've browsed through Toshiba and Lenovo website, and notived that all
> their laptops come with "Canadian Bilingual" keyboard.  That won't do
> for me.  I need English keyboard (laptop keyboard is bad enough as is).
>
> Do you know how you can order a laptop with English keyboard?

Thinkpads can be ordered with US keyboards.  Ideapads seem to vary what
they have available at any given time.  Sometimes they have stock with
canadian, sometimes us keyboard.

Certainly the thinkpad W530 I bought in november has a nice backlit US
keyboard because that's what I wanted.

--
Len Sorensen