Old Pentium III computers

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 11 01:03:12 UTC 2013

I have four working PIII computers that I'm about to junk.

Three are 833 MHz Dell Optiplex GX115 Small Form Factor boxes.

One is a full-size beige box with a 667 MHz processor.

All but one box has 512M of RAM.  One GX115 couldn't handle 512M so it has
384M.  I don't think that they support more than 512M.

If anyone wants some or all, speak up before Tuesday.

(Crrently the disk drives have been removed.  If someone wants a machine
with a disk drive, I can re-install and wipe the disk.)