Top Post vs Bottom Post (was: Fedora-18 -- how to install?)

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 6 19:00:55 UTC 2013

Lennart Sorensen asked:
>What the heck is a screen reader?

"Screen reader" refers to an assistive device that turns text normally displayed on a screen into speech, or a single (or double) line of braille, or a single line or a single word of magnified text.  These are serial outputs, ill-suited to bottom-posted messages.

--Bob.

"A screen is an assistive device for the visually dependent"
--Geoff Eden, Accessibility Planner for the City of Toronto