Fedora-18 -- how to install?

Mark Lane lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 6 08:52:52 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Mauro Souza <thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I think we already deviated way too far from the original topic...
>
> Installing Fedora is a pain, and going thru it until the end is a proof
> someone is a very loyal Fedorist, and should receive an medal, and should
> add "I installed Fedora 'till the end!' to the default mail signature.

Other than having to disable LVM, my install of FC18 was smooth. If I
stuck with the open source video drivers, I wouldn't have had much
problems at all.

Installing current video drivers, even in the windows world is not
part initial install. It's like installing an application.

--
Mark Lane <lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
http://2100computerlane.net