Top Post vs Bottom Post (was: Fedora-18 -- how to install?)

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 6 07:31:15 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 03:30:21PM -0500, Alejandro Imass wrote:
> I can't believe that people prefer top posting rather than clipping
> and answering only relevant portions in-line.

Yes, but only if the original email is logically structured with proper
paragraphing, so that you can respond point by point.  But, you know,
that's rare in real world.  What do you do if
    - those "relevant portions" are all over the place?
    - if original email needs to be preserved as posted and included as
      reference?
--
William