Top Post vs Bottom Post (was: Fedora-18 -- how to install?)

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 5 21:58:37 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Chris F.A. Johnson <chris-E7bvbYbpR6jSUeElwK9/Pw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Mar 2013, Ansar Mohammed wrote:
>
>> FWIW, you can complain all you like. I don't think anyone is going to
>> change their email client's configuration.
>

>    Is there an email client that doesn't let you put your reply
>    wherever you want?

I may be mistaken, and this is why context is important.  I believe
Ansar's response was referring to Lennart's comment about the use of
HTML on this list (whose rules specifically state not to use HTML).
Of course, Lennart's entire post follows the top-posted response so I
may very well be wrong.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more