Top Post vs Bottom Post (was: Fedora-18 -- how to install?)

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 5 19:52:41 UTC 2013

William,

> Main advantages of top-posting are as follows:
>     - You know what's on the top is new content.

I don't have problem figuring new content in either format.

>     - You get the latest exchanges in chronological order, which can be
>       trimmed if it gets too long.  This is useful if you need to print
>       it on paper.
Interesting. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder ....
>     - Your boss/coworker most likely use Outlook.
>     - Getting paid is better than trying to convert people.
> --
Bottom posting is exclusive of being paid now?

Anyway I do understand your point. Better idea is to know your readers. I
believe everybody write to get read, so anything that can trigger a
to avoid top posting. At least that's what they told me when I started
writing resume

William