Fedora-18 -- how to install?

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 4 16:12:57 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> | From: Tyler Aviss <tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
>
> Please be more careful with your quoting.
>
> 1) top posting is very wasteful of your reader's time.
>
> 2) in this case, you made no distinction between your text and the
>    quoted text.
>
> 3) your quoted text was missing attribution to the extent that it
>    looked as if it was attributed to the indirectly quoted source.
>
> The actual contents of your post was useful and I thank you for it.

Do you - or anyone on here - know how to make the Android email client
*not* top-post. The default behavior seems to be to top-post and then
optionally quote the original message text.
The only way to avoid this appears to be to use "respond inline" and then
scroll down. Actually responding "in-line" is a bit messy with smaller
devices such as phones.

It would be nice if bottom-posting was a configurable default. I've heard
good things about k9mail, and that bottom-posting is an option. Thoughts?