Apache htaccess question

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 23 23:19:37 UTC 2013

The htaccess file will only ask your browser to send more information. To
add a login panel, with bells and wristles, you need something else. Look
for server side languages, like PHP, Python, Ruby and so on...
As your email is "I can program", I think it won't be that hard for you...
:)

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.