OFF TOPIC IBM ThinkPad X201 laptop batteries

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 10 18:32:13 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 08, 2013 at 10:07:02PM -0400, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can buy ThinkPad laptop batteries cheap, mine just
> died and Lenevo is charging 170 dollars for one.
>
> I looked at amazon but its saying 75 dollars however it's not shipping to

http://www.myteknology.com in markham carries IBM batteries, although
they are currently out of stock it seems.

http://www.myteknology.com/ShopItem.aspx?SessionCode=474CFB9F50C64B499D44E0B69582AE6D&CatCono=136337&ProductNo=3253918&Toc=136337:0&PageID=77754267

It is where I tend to get my laptop and APC UPS batteries.

For actual computer stuff I use NCIX and Canada Computers.

--
Len Sorensen