Life is a Pi-way, I wanna ride it all night long

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 10 07:03:15 UTC 2013

Ha! :)

Once I send a Christmas greeting card from Russia to my former boss in
Canada. It took 3 months! ;)

But the Russian post is not always that bad. I also ordered Raspberry
Pi, here in Russia, from an Internet store in Moscow. They were so kind
even that they called me to confirm that it is being send. That was on
Friday, and today I got it! By usual post, not a sort of express.

I just wonder, do not remember how it was in Canada. Here they have an
option to pay for the ordered item at post office, when receiving it. Of
course this is great, especially when users do not trust Internet sites
and I myself accidentally can not pay by credit card online.

That discussion on Pi was very interesting!

-1 = e^ (pi * i)

-- all 4 numbers there are pure abstract mathematical constructs. I use
to show that equation at school, to explain kids what mathematics is .

That Raspberry is hard to own. In Russia there are 2 places only where
they import it (there are more where clones are available). I am going
for a short visit to Poland and searched there - no way, only by
Internet orders from abroad...

zb.