Proxy IP Services

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 5 22:11:22 UTC 2013

Yesterday I received a streaming media player (the Roku 3 (not yet for
sale in Canada, but not hard to find US firms that will sell/ship to
Canada)). To get access to some content of course I need to APPEAR to
be coming in from a US IP number, thus my interest in proxy IP
services (systems that will hide my actual IP number and make it look
like I am in the US).

For the MOMENT I have set up an account with unblock-us.com as they
offer a 7 day free trial, the $64,000 (well, $4.99/mo.) question is,
are there better, cheaper, etc. options out there?

Thanks.

Colin McGregor