GIMP script question

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 28 23:46:12 UTC 2013

  I've tried Google, but the GIMP dialogues they show don't seem to match
what I get (different version?).  Here's what I'm trying to do...

* batch-mode processing of every PNG file (*.png) in current directory

* the function I want to use is...
(run-mode image drawable offset-x offset-y main-adjust edge-adjust rescale brighten)

* with "main-adjust" = -33.0 (to correct ugly barrel distortion).

* ignore/default all other parameters

  What do I have to do to set up the script?