OT: free hardware, most of it working

Andrej Marjan andrej-igvx78u1SeH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 28 22:33:17 UTC 2013

I have a computer that suddenly stopped POSTing. Most of the parts are
probably still OK, but I don't have the time or inclination to troubleshoot
which part exactly has failed (the farthest I went was to yank everything
and re-seat the RAM, and confirm the PSU is working).

If anyone is interested, or knows of a charity that would be interested,
please let me know. Pickup would be by the High Park subway.

Contains:

   - Antec Sonata case with working power supply
   - ATI 9500(?) video card
   - Audigy 2 soundcard
   - Firewire card
   - 2x 1GB DDR-400 ram
   - Core 2 E4400 or 4500 CPU
   - Asrock 775dual-vsta motherboard
   - DVD burner

By the way, I also have a few older 3.5" hard drives, ranging from 80 to
250 GB, mix of PATA and SATA, which I plan to wipe. Would anyone have use
for those?