Recommendation for microSD brand?

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 27 02:01:36 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:13:08AM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 12:59:05AM -0400, William Park wrote:
> > Any flash product is guaranteed to go bad, so RMA is important.  I just
> > had a bad RMA experience with Transcend.  If you had a good RMA
> > experience on microSD, which brand was it?
>
> I have never had one fail, so no idea.  I must also admit if one failed
> I probably would just buy another card and not bother with an RMA. Those
> cards are too cheap to bother with these days.

Well, mine wasn't cheap, being the fastest microSD on the market now.
:-(  I'm interested in Brand which has good RMA policy.

Transcend rejected RMA, saying that it arrived cracked in half.  When I
sent it, it was physically undamaged.  So, either it was damaged in
shipping (which I doubt, because I sent it in bubble envelope and in
original retail package which is stiff enough) or someone deliberately
bent it after opening.
--
William