Ubuntu forums hacked -- encrypted passwords copied

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 24 17:15:04 UTC 2013

On 24/07/13 21:03, James Knott wrote:
> Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
>> I have a good idea of how it goes. And also about computing on quibits
>
> I guess you didn't watch the video.

OK

I have no reson to question your view. Do you realy have a reason to
question mine? I do not understand these videos, even perhaps I am
supposed to. No, at strict check these sort od funny movies would not
pass any examination at university level. Perhaps even in Russia at a
provincial university I am at.