Shell Executing 'aplay' from Node.js on Raspbian

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 5 19:03:47 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Myles Braithwaite
<me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Also if `server.js` is running a different user is it in the group
> `audio` or do they have a different `~/.asoundrc`?

Apologies for the noise - this appears to have been the issue.  I had
a typo in my groups file; always the little things.  :S

Strange though that I was able to run aplay from the command line w/o
the user being a member of audio.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions and pointers on & off-list.

Best Regards,
- Scott

--
  Scott Elcomb