At my whit's end. Seeking greener ISP pastures

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 17:16:05 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:10 PM, William Weaver
<williamdweaver-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Dynamic DNS resolution wouldn't work for you?
>
> ex. DynDNS

DynDNS (http://dyn.com/) are now $20/yr for the minimal level of service.

I'd suggest looking at Afraid.org instead.
<http://freedns.afraid.org/>  They have ~650K zones
to choose from, which helps dictate *against* them pulling a
bait-and-switch, because those
hundreds of thousands of zones Don't Belong To Them, but rather belong
to customers.  If
they baited-and-switched, the zones would tend to go away on them.