At my whit's end. Seeking greener ISP pastures

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 16:44:05 UTC 2013

Greetings,

This past year my DSL service has been worse than the previous 12 years.
Bell accidentally disconnected my phone for 36 Horus in the spring. For
the past 12 days my DSL connection is suffering latency and packet
loss. I'm not blaming my ISP. They are victim of Bell service just
as I am.

It's time to look at what? I'm in Markham. Roger's business internet
with a static IP (required) is only 8/2Mbs and costs $20 more per
month than 10/2Mbs with a dynamic IP.  Maddening. Are there other
options?

--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant