building a linux stereo receiver?

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 28 16:03:16 UTC 2013

Yes, I was thinking along htose lines, Tyler.  But maybe it's not
worth it -- better to make a tiny raspberry pi-based box w/ a decent
sound card, a medium-sized hard drive, & a wireless connection, onnect
to an amp, and drive the audio player via some remote software -- shiv
had an idea for that but I can't remember what it was...