High Availability of a web server on a distributed cloud

Fernando Duran liberosec-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 21 15:57:21 UTC 2013

Here's an article published today where the author using 4 servers instead of having one as load balancer for the other three, in order to avoid the single point of failure he sets up the 4 of them as load balancers as well with floating IP address: http://debian-administration.org/article/683/Redeploying_Debian-Administration.org_...

Fernando Duran
http://www.fduran.com