changing youtube video

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 20 15:23:17 UTC 2013

Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> James, my own views on physics and understanding this world were
> always somewhat non-standard. Otherwise why would I need at all to
> work in physics?
>
> If you insist, I do not myself believe in the theory of Darwin.
> However, the science is not a "do I believe or not". This is a
> something more. I also at the same time may clearly say: I hate
> simplifications. And the idea of creationism seems to be one of these.
>
> Nethertheless, the idea of anthropic principle (search on Google) has
> already a good foundations in the philosophy of science. There is were
> my thinking goes on.

In science, theories are supposed to be based on the evidence.  So far,
that favours Darwin and completely contradicts creationism. Also, I have
read of the anthropic principle.  One only has to look at quantum
mechanics to realize that what's being observed might not be compatible
with what we expect, based on our own experiences in the "real" world.

Regardless, any claims that intelligent design is science are absolute
nonsense.