cyanogenmod and Telus Samsung galaxy s ii x

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 20 07:23:51 UTC 2013

FWIW, on my LG2X I need to remove the battery (power via USB), then hold
Vol-Down while powering up to get into the nVidia boot loader.  Doing
this with the battery installed just gets into ordinary recovery mode.

I needed to use the nVidia boot loader to replace the recovery mode
loader (Clockwork Mod), for which I could only find a Windows program.
And this was separate from (and after) getting root access on the
phone.  As a result of these contortions I'm looking forward to buying
an Ubuntu phone.

--Bob.