[OT?] Need Source for short depth rack rails

Stephen W. Clarke stephenc-wtWqQT8woy8 at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 13 15:05:26 UTC 2013

Hey all,

This may be off topic but I've got a 12U wall-mount short depth rack
cabinet and I can't find rail kits to fit. It's a four post, 15.5" from
front post to back post and 20.5" from front door to wall. Can anyone tell
me where I can find rails to fit such a cabinet? My google searches are
not helping. It appears that the shortest rail commonly available is 20".

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen W. Clarke
Marketing and Communications Officer