SSD on desktop linux

William Weaver williamdweaver-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 12 00:48:17 UTC 2013

Many SSD come with their own mounts currently and new cases offer great
ways to mount them in previously unusable space. Mine actually mounts it
flush on the bottom of the case.

Also something that was pointed out to me. Its always worth buying a faster
drive than mob allows. Sata 6MB drives with Sata 3MB mobo will be sure to
max the connection speed while a sata 3MB might only transfer at 2.5

My 2

Will Weaver