Job search?

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 8 20:37:34 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:50 PM, William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> For job searching, I'm aware of Monster.ca, Workopolis.ca, and
> Jobbank.gc.ca.  Is there other sites or ways?  I remember there was a
> thread here before, but can't find it.

StackExchange also has a Careers site, but registration is by
invitation only*.  I've got 50+ invites so if anyone from the
community wants one, feel free to visit
<http://careers.stackoverflow.com/cv/invitation/7d8517b5-7c5c-499b-9a68-24fa1631034d>

* Some StackOverflow, Github & Codeplex users may qualify without an
invitation: <http://careers.stackoverflow.com/cv/get-one>

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more