Colemak keyboard

Aaron Doucette instantkamera-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 5 22:23:09 UTC 2013

Cherry browns are good switches, but it's not as though the mech options
end there. What didn't you like about them specifically? I have everything
from buckling spring to topre and they all have their strengths and
weaknesses. The only switches I personally can't stand are linear, like
cherry blacks (bigger with the gaming crowd).

-aaron