Semi-OT CCNA Courses

Molly Tournquist mollytournquist-ifvz4xmYPRU at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 4 22:16:11 UTC 2013

Well, on the new years' note, I have to chime in and make a resolution to try Colemak. Linux does have great Colemak support, a whole lot less hassle than weirder layouts. Seems far better than doing something follishly vainly productive like trying a somewhat experimental layout.

 They just had some mechanical keyboard on sale at NCIX for $30, $40 before a mail in rebate, but then I noticed it looks like the freakish thing suffers from linux incompatibility! A keyboard that needs special drivers for basic function, bizarre, It also had rubber WASD keys with no normal replacement caps. (And the only replacement keyboards I have are just ... nasty, I don't even want to think about where they've been. Maybe I'd rather not mess with the keys on those in the first place.)