Job search?

Brandon Sandrowicz bsandrow-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 3 23:42:11 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 03, 2013 at 04:50:41PM -0500, William Park wrote:
> For job searching, I'm aware of Monster.ca, Workopolis.ca, and
> Jobbank.gc.ca.  Is there other sites or ways?  I remember there was a
> thread here before, but can't find it.
> --
> William

There's:
 - http://jobs.startupnorth.ca/ - Caters to startups.
 - http://jobs.perl.org/ - Perl jobs (though mostly US)
 - https://twitter.com/pyjobo - Python jobs. Most of the jobs seem
   US/UK-only, but some are telecommute from anywhere.

The best jobs seem to come from networking though. Normally by the time
an opening hits Monster.ca (for example), it's gone through internal
channels, and they still haven't found anyone.
--
Brandon Sandrowicz