Need a Dual Band Wireless Router

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 24 12:36:30 UTC 2013

William Park wrote:
> Well, I have TP-Link WDR4300.  It's ok as wireless router, but forget
> about doing wireless bridge with this.

While not dual band, the TP-Link  TL-WA901ND can certainly be used as a
bridge.  That's one of the modes it supports.  I have one as my
non-router access point.  I rely on Linux on a computer for a
router/firewall.  It's a nice access point that supports PoE and has a
few different modes.  It also supports VLANs and multiple SSIDs. It's
available at Canada Computers.