Little linux backup box - wisdom required

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 22 13:25:58 UTC 2013

I have a discontinued Chumby Hacker Board running Debian, samba, with a
external USB disk and connected to my network. On my computers I have
dèjá-dup running, and backing my home every day. I have it working for 2+
years, and I am happy with it. Chumby is even my torrentbox and I can play
my movies straight from that USB disk.
I intend to upgrade my Chumby to a RasPi some day int he future, but as
Chumby is running fine, I think I will keep it as it is.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.