Ubuntu Network Restart Required with Rogers (?) and Setting Modem Password

Maxcess maxcess-KK0ffGbhmjU at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 11 22:03:06 UTC 2013

Hello Stephen

Wow, you got a lot of good replies on this.
I to had many of the similar issues. To me, why have an extra router when I am renting one. But their control is the issue for me.
I fought to much with Rogers and Teksavvy over the control issues of the combined modem & router issues.
I gave in and bridged the units to my own router. Also, staying with Teksavvy for the better customer service.
Problem solved!

Kind Regards

>From the office of Abidel (Abby) Bassie-Cripps
Max International Associate

Office: 905 790 5627
Cell: 416 799 3969
Skype: abbymaxcess
Facebook: abidel.bassiecripps
Twitter: AbidelBC
LinkedIn: abidel-bassie-cripps

Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Happy Max Discovery!

Start Growing your Business by Inviting Your people to visit my Generic Web Site at: http://maxcess.info

Your Future is Fueled by Max!

My other part time effort is with NUTHY.ca for all your computer & web needs!