Conversation with Rogers

Dave Cramer davecramer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 11 13:32:47 UTC 2013

Regarding their requirement for a modem. I have two thoughts.

1) It may be possible they they are compressing data.... and the modem
really is part of the compression.
2) if the above isn't true then the way to go after them is for misleading
advertising. They are saying you get 80G for the same price, but have to
buy a modem for more money

Dave Cramer