Conversation with Rogers

Maxcess maxcess-KK0ffGbhmjU at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 10 14:32:02 UTC 2013

Hello William and James

I was being silling with my own comments about "AI & Robotics"
I too have used Bell & Rogers in the past and never like the customer support or pricing structures.
That is why I am with Teksavvy now. Let them deal with the B.S. I apperciate the human interation & pricing sturture, I get from Teksavvy.

Abby