file system reommendations for SSD...

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 20 04:02:34 UTC 2013

I'm about to install ARCH linux on my new laptop, which has a 240G SSD
hard drive.  Sine the drive is not huge, I think I will use just a
single partition for /, rather than a bunch for /var, /home, etc.

It's my first time with an SSD so I wondered whether folks had
recommendations for a file system choice.  I understand, e.g., that
GRUB doesn't support booting from f2fs, so I suppose that's out, but
as far as I understand everything else shold wok fine.

Thanks,

Matt