Call for SubmissionsPaticipatory Practices in Science and Art

jim cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 12 05:19:00 UTC 2013

Hi Kirti,

> This is definitely interesting to check out. Would you know of some
> good links to check out open philosophies. I am wondering on how this
> applies to other aspects of life, business, law etc as well.
These are good questions and exactly why we are holding the event. I
will have plenty of links organized for you in a few months.

>Also, one obvious question. How can one be open and subtle at the same
>time?

Our festival has been going 17 years now and in the beginning we wanted
to be sure we chose a title that wouldn't pin us down. Our thinking was
that almost everything could be thought of as a technology even if in
was subtle ways. Well 17 years later we are still going strong and
investigating themes. Hope to see you at the event in the spring.

Jim