Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 10 20:34:22 UTC 2013

Even more. This is in my own send mail folder on my local computer.

No, I am not so much into researching this silly jokes. But this is a
something for the police, rather.

How silly you are there.

I am with people on the internet since around 1995. I had also case to
deal with the Police in Canada.

People, wake up! Be normal!

Now, when I have a somewhat critical comments I am supposed to be
treated in this way? You do not see what is going on around? This IS a
matter for the police.

zb.